Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thinkin bout'chu!

I'm thinking about you like twitter thinks about facebook
I'm thinking about you like coffee shops think about doughnut shops
Like druggies think about... doobies?
And doobie brothers think about music.


Ya see, music gets me.
I'm thinking about you like music thinks about ipods
And ipods think about ipod cords
And ipod cords think about computers
Who think about Itunes
Who thinks about getting that billionth downloaded song.


I'm thinking about you like glasses think about attempting to help the chinese see
Like China thinks about having normal eyes
Like eyes think about girls
And girls think about romantic walks and cuddling with guys
And guys think about sex
How sex thinks about gender


I'm thinking about you like the male sign on bathroom doors think about the female sign on the other bathroom door
Like Nelson thinks about his kids
And kids think about candy, fun, and games


I'm thinkin bout'chu like sunrises think about sunsets!

No comments:

Post a Comment