Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Field Trip around LP

I see a sword in a stone.
It looks like a knife in a potato.
It looks like a car after a crash.

I see a knight with feathers on top.
It looks like a futuristic, robotic peacock!
It looks like a dude that is too cool for school.
Maybe we don't need to be at school cause we are all knights too! Huh? Huh? Ya...

I see a row of lights.
It looks like stepping stairs.
It looks like those stairs on harry potter that move.

I see Mr. Smith.
He looks like a bunch of marshmallows rolled up together into one big ball of fun.
He looks like the rolling stones? ..... I don't know...

I see Mr. Nelson acting funny.
He looks like fun and excitement, yet powerful and awesome.
He looks like a tower that is tall and white... that raps.
He looks like my favorite teacher! Oh wait.. He IS my favorite teacher!

I see Sam Beck checkin out the ladies.
He looks like a stud detector in nice jeans.
He looks like a luchador!

I see massive columns.
They look like an old school circus.
They look like a castle entrance in a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment