Sunday, February 19, 2012

Me? Scared? Psh...

I'm afraid of loving then losing.

I'm afraid of being close, yet... so far.

I'm afraid of the future.














I'm afraid to say I'm afraid.

I'm afraid of doing something extraordinary, then not the next day.

I'm afraid to be me sometimes.

I'm afraid of losing high school at graduation.

I'm afraid to grow up.

I'm afraid to be last.

I'm afraid I wont make it in time.

I'm afraid of spiders, but not just any spider, the big ones like tarantulas.

I'm afraid to stand out of the crowd.

I'm afraid to not stand out of the crowd.

I'm afraid to push myself too far.


I'm afraid of love.

I'm afraid to get the girl, but I'm afraid to not get the girl.

Ya know what? Screw it...

I'm excited and thats truly how I feel. Because I ain't never scared!

And I'm going to go get what I want, and nothing will stand in my way.

4 comments:

  1. I really liked how at the end you totally contradicted yourself but it worked and I liked how it boosted the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the line about getting a girl. Prom night will be your night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the picture with the strong guy :) you must be huge :) actually i know your huge :) call me 8013766000

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!! I wrote that number up in Lahargoues room for people to call! Brighton probably gets calls all the time now! Ha

      Delete